I am a long time holder of AMP. I should have sold a long time ago and have watched the price drop over time. Should I sell now on a price spike or wait until the planned demerger plays out mid-year?
A: I would be inclined to hold. I wrote about this the other day. But biting the bullet and taking your loss can sometimes be cleansing for the mind – so if you have better things to do with funds, take the loss.